Medical checkups and screening tests help keep you and your baby healthy during pregnancy. This is called prenatal care. It also involves education and counseling about how to handle different aspects of your pregnancy.
Regular prenatal visits.
Medical checkups and screening tests help keep you and your baby healthy during pregnancy. During your visits, your doctor may discuss many issues, such as healthy eating and physical activity, screening tests you might need, and what to expect during labor and delivery. There are different prenatal tests you can get in your first, second, and third trimester. Some check your health, and others get information about your baby. 11-14 weeks: Measuring the skin dullness, 22-23 weeks: Fetal morphology examination, diagnosis of external malformations if Yes, 31-32 weeks: Examination of fetal morphology, diagnosis of internal malformations if any. Routine pregnancy check helps:
- Regularly monitor the health status of mother and baby.
- Detect abnormal signs affecting maternal and fetal health for timely treatment.
- If both mother and fetus are normal, the doctor will guide pregnancy care.
- These are averages to give you an idea of how much weight you should gain.
Chăm sóc sức khỏe thai kỳ giúp mẹ khỏe mạnh, con phát triển toàn diện.
- Getting the flu shot and the Tdap vaccine during pregnancy can protect you from infection and can also help protect your baby after birth before he or she can be vaccinated. This is important because the flu and whooping cough can be particularly dangerous for infants.
- For pregnant women who give birth to their first child, it is necessary to inject 2 shots per month at intervals of at least 1 month from birth.
- For pregnant women who give birth to a second child, they used to inject 1 shot for those whose first child is under 5 years old and 2 shots for those who are over 5 years old. But the new regulation now that women give birth for the second time no matter how old they are, they only need to repeat one injection.
In addition looking after your emotional health has benefits for both you and your baby. Being active, feeling a sense of belonging and having a purpose in life are all good for emotional health and wellbeing. You will feel happier and better able to deal with problems and stress.
Eating a balanced diet is one of the best things you can do for yourself and your baby. Be careful of the following foods and drinks during pregnancy. Dr. Tran Thi Kim Xuyen recommends to fully add nutrients: protein, sugar powder, vitamins and minerals. Also, for mothers who crave foods like sour spring rolls, snails, and sea fish you can eat. However, for sour spring rolls, you have to see the time of use, because this is raw food, you can easily be infected with worms and parasites. The types of snails, sea fish, you should not eat in the evening because of indigestion. As for marine fish, you don't eat deep-sea fish because of high mercury. You can eat salmon.
To help moms-to-be have a healthy pregnancy and staying fit while pregnant, City International Hospital, California Fitness & Yoga Center and Eri International Clinic is working together to hold a prenatal class topic on "A Healthy Pregnancy" at Landmark 81.
- Time: 10 a.m. Satuday, 25 August 2019.
- Location: 3rd Floor, The Landmark 81 - Vinhome Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Street, Ward 22, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
- Feature speaker: Dr Tran Thi Kim Xuyen – Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology, City International Hospital.
- Topic: A Healthy Pregnancy.
- Workshop: Body Balance during pregnancy.
Dr. Tran Thi Kim Xuyen - Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology (OBGYN) Department.
This class talks about health care and prenatal education. Dr Tran Thi Kim Xuyen describes your baby’s development, necessary tests during the first trimester and helps you safely and comfortably participate throughout the various stages of your pregnancy. By joining the class, expectant mothers will be instructed Body Balance for pregnancy with Japanese Beauty Tech.
Ngoài ra, bác sĩ Xuyến cung cấp nhiều thông tin quan trọng về những xét nghiệm cần thiết trong 3 tháng đầu mang thai và giải đáp những thắc mắc trong thai kỳ của mình. Khi đến với lớp học, mẹ bầu sẽ được đại diện Viện thẩm mỹ Eri International hướng dẫn thực hành Body Balance nhằm giúp mẹ bầu sở hữu nhan sắc bằng công nghệ Nhật Bản.
Choose 1 to register:
- Phone: 0933 848 878 (Mr Phát)
- Online at: https://forms.gle/ihKcyEUnDgVs1JXFA
For appointment or more information& the services provided by OB/GYN Department, please contact:
- Ms. Võ Thị Mỹ Liên: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8424
- Ms. Nguyễn Thị Lệ: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8402
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan), Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/