City International Hospital (CIH) was established on 5 January, 2014 with 21 clinical and Para-clinical specialties such as Obstetrics & Gynecology, Pediatrics, General Surgery, Cardiology, Oto-Rhyno-Laryngology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Cancer,, etc. The Hospital has a dedicated team of nationally known nationally known professors, quality doctors, well-trained nurses and technicians who have many years of experience in the field of specialized activities. City International Hospital is the first and only international hospital at the west gate of Ho Chi Minh City.
FIVE-STAR MODERN HOSPITAL FACILITY
City International Hospital has a total of 320 beds with all kinds of rooms from Standard quad to Superior. All boarding rooms are designed to ensure patient comfort and safety. Our highly skilled doctors, professors, senior consultants (or specialists) and well-trained nurses - who work as a team to provide you with the best patient care possible.
In-patient room equipment
- Medical Gas Systems Installation
- Lighting system and medical equipment
- Fully-Electric Hospital Beds
- Individual air-conditioning system
- Private bathroom
- Premium Personal Care Kit
- Private TV
- Free Internet access
Wishing to bring in the most effective treatments, City International Hospital always plays a pioneering role in investing in modern equipment:
- MSCT-128 slice Aquilion CXL (Toshiba),; MRI 1.5 Tesla Ingenia (Philips)
- CT Scanner
- Hologic Bone Densitometer
- Control Monitors
PUTTING PATIENTS FIRST
"Putting Patients First" is our guiding principle. City International Hospital always provides the best medical services and best offers serving the Diverse Needs of all patients as well as creating a comfortable and friendly environment.
- All clinics and treatment areas are centrally located in within one building to facilitate better mobility.
- Emergency services and testing 24/7
Located in the heart of Binh Tan District - the western gateway of Ho Chi Minh City towards Mekong Delta
- 30 minutes from Tan Son Nhat Airport
- 28 minutes from District 8 Bus Station on Vo Van Kiet Street
- 15 minutes from Cho Lon on Kinh Duong Vuong street
- 05 minutes from Western Bus Station (or Mien Tay Bus Station)
Besides meeting patients’ facilities diverse needs in facilities, City International Hospital also ensure to deliver services which meet the diverse rights of our patients and service users.
Starting July 1st, 2016, the initial medical examination and treatment for patients with health insurance are available at CIH. When participating in health insurance, customers not only receive full benefits but also High-Quality Health Care Environment based on international standards such as:
- Peace of Mind - Checkup and treatment a team of highly skilled doctors, professors, senior consultants (or specialists) from major hospitals.
- Modern medical equipment specialized for fast and accurate results.
- Applying international procedures and highest standards on patient safety.
TRULY OUTSTANDING CARE
International City Hospital is committed to bringing the best quality of medical services to clients through quality assurance programs that are closely monitored throughout the Hospital. Additionally, City International Hospital is constantly striving to meet the diverse needs of our clients in order to ensure the safety and effectiveness relates to how well a treatment works in practice.
For any further information about medical services provided by City International Hospital, please contact: