Right to be respected
- Each patient shall have a right to receive considerate, courteous, appropriate and cost-effective care, regardless of your age, gender, race, nationality, religion, social status, physical and mental abilities.
- To have your privacy respected.
- To have personal and medical information kept confidential.
- To receive visitors during your stay in line with City International Hospital's Visiting Policy.
- To have your emotional, social, spiritual and cultural needs respected.
- To be protected from harm, theft and loss.
Right to information
- To be explained your medical condition, treatment options and expected results in a language you can understand (with the help of an interpreter whenever possible).
- To be explained the anticipated costs of care before investigations, hospitalization or treatment are performed.
- To know the identity of the doctor in charge of your care as well as the names of the other members of the healthcare team.
- To know the names of any medication prescribed, its normal actions and potential side-effects.
- To know the care needed after discharge.
- To know the process for voicing complaints, conflicts, differences of opinion as well as compliments and suggestions.
Right to be involved in decisions about your medical care
- To request a second opinion.
- To grant informed consent, to withdraw your consent. To consent or decline to participate in any research project.
- To refuse hospitalization, investigations or treatment.
- To include family members of your choice in or exclude them from discussions about your care.
Right to effective Medicare
- To receive prompt treatment for any emergency.
- To receive continuity of care.
- To have appropriate assessment and management of pain.
- To be free from restraint or seclusion unless medically required in case of imminent harm to yourself or others.
Provision of information
- Provide complete and accurate personal particulars including full name, address, contact numbers and date of birth.
- Provide as much information as you can about present health, past illnesses, hospitalization(s), treatment(s) taken, allergy and other relevant details.
- Communicate changes in your health and/or condition.
Participate in your treatment
- Follow the prescribed and agreed treatment plan and comply with health instructions.
- Ask questions if you do not understand diagnosis, plan of care or treatment.
- Take responsibility for any consequences if you refuse medical treatment or leave the hospital against medical advice.
- Inform the hospital of any obstacles which you may face in complying with the treatment plan.
Respect and consideration
- Abide by hospital rules and regulations pertaining to patients and visitors.
- Treat hospital staff, other patients and visitors with courtesy and respect.
- Keep scheduled appointments or cancel them in advance.
- Respect other patient’s privacy and confidentiality.
- Treat the hospital’s properties and facilities with due care and responsibility.
- Meet financial obligations to City International Hospital.
For appointment or more information about the services provided by CIH, please contact:
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext.0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/