Colorectal cancer and Stomach cancer are most common cancers that affects both men and women in Vietnam as well as the world. The Incidence of those cancers in Vietnam is very high.
Screening is the only way to detect colorectal cancer early. With early detection, 90% of cases can be prevented or treated successfully. With modern equipment and technology, City International hospital experts will help you screening against this common dangerous digestive diseases.
CITY GASTROINTESTINAL CANCER SCREENING
|Screening includes||Standard package||Basic package|
|Initiative consultation - GI Specialist IV||1||1|
|Full blood count||1|
Colonoscopy + Gastroscopy under Sedation
|H.pylori IgG (quantitative)||1|
|FOB (Faecal Occult Blood)||3|
|Package Price (VND)||6,000,000||2,000,000|
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us:
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/
Always consult your doctor regarding any concern about your health. Your doctor will be in the best position to give the appropriate medical advice. For suspected undesirable drug reaction and seek medical attention immediately.