A very important medical specialty is the use of imaging techniques (such as X-rays, ultrasound, CT scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)) to allow doctors to "see" the images. ergonomics and function of structures in the human body. These images are essential to help doctors diagnose and treat diseases in the body.
CIH’s Diagnostic Imaging Department has a highly skilled and experienced team of professionals able to provides diagnostic and therapeutic examinations and treatments to both inpatients and outpatients of all ages. Choosing CIH for your imaging procedure, you can trust your diagnosis is in the hands of the area's leading radiology and diagnostic experts. All of our physicians and technologists are certified in their specialty areas.
Advanced Technical Equipment
Using state-of-the-art imaging equipment, we deliver the highest quality patient care in a compassionate and caring environment, including:
- MSCT-128 slice Aquilion CXL (Toshiba),
- MRI 1.5 Tesla Ingenia (Philips) ...
to produce the highest quality images, best functionality, and have the highest tesla strength magnet available for a safe and accurate diagnosis. The images and clinical results stored in the Exchange database system allowing physicians with access to patient clinical data.
The Diagnostic Imaging Department works with the goal of providing an integrated cohesive imaging service to the patients and their clinicians, which has been shown to support the best and most accurate clinical decision-making and improved patient outcomes.
The Diagnostic Imaging Department performs the latest clinical applications and imaging techniques in the world as well as conventional techniques quickly, safely, effectively and accurately.
- X-Ray: is used to assess conditions of the body, skull, lungs, abdomen, spine, limbs.
- Fluoroscopy: image examination of the esophagus and stomach with contrast, colonic contrast, urological imaging (UIV).
- Digital Mammography: screening and early diagnosis of breast cancer.
- Bone Density: Your bone density exam can tell you if you are at risk for osteoporosis—a severe disease that weakens the bones—and what treatments may be necessary to mitigate bone loss.
- Thyroid ultrasound
- Breast ultrasound
- Abdominal ultrasound
- Ultrasound in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Echocardiography / Heart Ultrasound
- Cardiovascular Ultrasound
- Small Part / Soft Tissue Ultrasound
Computed Tomography (CT)
- brain/ ear, nose, throat (ENT)/ neck
- Spine (neck, chest, waist)
- Croup, abdomen - pots
- Bone Arthritis
- CT Cerebral Angiography (CTA): cerebral artery, carotid artery, aorta, renal artery, upper artery, lower limb artery, pulmonary artery.
- Calcification of coronary artery
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Head and neck MRI: neuropathy, nasopharynx, eye sockets, neck disease.
- Spine MRI / spinal cord (neck, chest, waist) MRI
- MRI of the Abdomen/Pelvis: Diseases of liver, pancreas, and biliary system, rectum - anus, urology, uterus and surgeries, prostate …
- Musculoskeletal MRI: system including the knee, shoulder, ankle, wrist and elbow, bone, joint, upper and lower limb soft tissue.
- Magnetic Resonance Venography (MRV) and Magnetic Resonance Angiography (MRA): arteries - brain veins, carotid arteries, aorta, arteries of the viscera, arteries of the limbs.
- Breast MRI
For appointment or more information about the services provided by Diagnostic Imaging Department, please contact:
Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8035 or 8036
Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8076
Patient service: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8078
? Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall
Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
? Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/