- Specialty(ies) "B.Braun-CIH Dialysis Center" - Nephrology/Renal Medicine - Artificial kidney
- Sub-specialty area(s) General Internal Medicine
- Qualification(s) Medical Doctor, I-grade Specialist (Nephrology)
Dr. Le Ngoc Tran is experienced in the all aspects of nephrology. Dr. Le Ngoc Tran provides comprehensive and patient-individualized care to all kidney transplant patient. Her professional interests include hypertension, renal failure, fluid and electrolyte abnormalities, and renal replacement therapies. She is also passionate about Preventive, Interventional and Critical care Nephrology.
- 2008 - 2016: Attending doctor, Nephrology/ Hemodialysis Department, Thong Nhat General Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2016 – 2018: Deputy Head of Nephrology/ Hemodialysis Department, Thong Nhat General Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2018 - 2019: Attending doctor, Rehabilitation Department – Dialysis Unit, Hoan My Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2019 - present: Nephrologist, B.Braun-CIH Dialysis Center, City International Hospital CIH, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2008: General Physician, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2016: Specialty Training, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine, HCMC
- 2010: Artificial kidney Elective Program Training, Thong Nhat General Hospital, HCMC.
- 2019: HDF Online Training Course, Cho Ray Hospital, HCMC
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|