Get a status check on your health with our City Enhanced Life Package below.
- Recommended for Men/Ladies, Age of 40 - 50.
- Estimated Testing Time: 3 - 4 hours
"CITY ENHANCED SCREENING"
|General Practice Consultation||x|
|Specialist Cardiology consultation - first tỉme||x|
|Complete Blood Count (CBC)||x|
|Fasting Blood Glucose||x|
|Kidney Function Test|
|Urine Random Microalbumin||x|
|Liver Function Test|
|AST (Aspartate aminotransferase)||x|
|ALT (Alanine aminotransferase)||x|
|GGT (Gamma Glutamyl transferase)||x|
|Serum Bilirubin ( total, direct, and indirect)||x|
|Bone & Joint Study|
|Total Blood Calcium||x|
|Blood Uric acid||x|
|Lipid Profile Study|
|HBs Ab (quantitative)||x|
|Cardiovascular System Study|
|BMD (Femoral neck and lumber spine)||x|
All prices are subject to change without prior notice. Please contact City International Hospital hotline (028) 6280 3333, ext: 8424 or 8402 for more information about your package.
- City Happy Life
- City Healthy Life
- City Enhanced Screening
- City Premium Life (Man/Lady)
- City Wellness (Man/Lady)
- City Longevity (Man/Lady)
Pre Health Screening Information
Please fast for at least 8 – 10 hours prior to the appointment. You may drink plain water only if not having endoscopic procedures.
Bring a record of your past medical reports, existing medications or any vitamin supplements etc., if any.
For ladies taking Urine analysis or Pap-smear should best be done 7 days after the last day of your menstruation.
Stool and Urine samples will be taken on the same day. If you are bringing your stool sample from home, please notify our medical staff.
Avoid alcoholic beverages 24 hours prior to the appointment.
It’s advisable to schedule an appointment with us.
Please bring along your proof of identification and arrive 10 minutes prior to the appointment.
International City Hospital reserves the right to adjust our medical service prices at any time without further notice
For Treadmill Stress Test
- Please bring along your running shoes and sports gear.
- A light snack is recommended before doing a stress test. Avoid fat, coffee and alcoholic beverages.
- If you are taking certain medications, please notify your health care provider.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages 24 hours prior to the appointment.
For Ultrasound Abdomen
- Drink plenty of water and do not urinate before your ultrasound.
- Your doctor may use eye drops to widen (dilate) your pupils. This makes it easier to see the back of the eye. The eye drops take about 15 to 20 minutes to fully dilate the pupil.
- You may have trouble focusing your eyes for 4-6 hours after the test (blurred vision and sensitivity to light). You may want to have someone drive you home after the test. You also will need to wear sunglasses when you go outside or into a brightly lit room.