During pregnancy, most parents are often interested to be healthy in pregnancy by getting proper nutritional needs. However exposure to agents that can cause a weak pregnancy or affect your baby ..., you not only need nutritional care but also necessary to properly control the health of mother & baby, especially for those who are 40 years old to be pregnant is strictly needed control.
In addition, you also need a reasonable pregnancy workout plan, working and resting routine, keeping your mental health at ease by applying parenting to your baby. To experience an exciting and happy pregnancy, please come to the prenatal program titled " Maintaining a Healthy Pregnancy " MSc. MD. Tran Thi Kim Xuyen - Head of Ob/Gyn Department, will guide and help you have a perfectly safe birth journey.
PRENATAL ONLINE PROGRAM "MAINTAINING A HEALTHY PREGNANCY"
- Topic: Maintaining a Healthy Pregnancy
- Feature speaker: Dr. Tran Thi Kim Xuyen MD MSc - Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department, City International Hospital.
- Streaming date-time and channel: 11:00 am – Thursday 22 October 2020, on the Hospital fan page https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/
Prenatal online program topic on "Maintaining a Healthy Pregnancy "
THE JOURNEY OF CHILDBIRTH EXPERIENCE, LIKE A FAMILY VACATION
Our expectation in a mom's labor journey is a full-time care and pleasure birth experience, City International Hospital designs its maternity packages compliance with The New Experience of “Childbirth and Vacation" Model to ensure a memorable, comfortable experience and the best postpartum recovery environment for the health of Moms and Little Angels.
- Transport support service for moms and families after discharge.
- A complete maternity package including Prenatal screening - childbirth - caring for newborns and vaccination.
- Family members are able to take on the labor journey with the expectant moms.
- relaxing corner with mini library, welcome Fruit, Spa services (shampoo, massage ...)
- Baby care at night from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am, at home baby bathing …
Choose City International Hospital for the New Experience of “Childbirth & Vacation".
Take on Ob/Gyn Tour (9th Floor) and Take home New Mom Gift Basket.
PROMOTIONAL OFFERS ON MATERNITY PACKAGES ONLY IN OCTOBER 2020
City International Hospital offers a 15% discount on purchase of any maternity package (delivery package, prenatal screening package, combo screening + delivery) and/or 20% Discount on vaccine package for all pregnant women who have prenatal checkups at CIH from 01 or more visits .
Applicable time: 10 Oct 2020 – 31 Oct 2020
Please Notice: Starting from November 1, 2020, the hospital applies a 10% discount on any purchase of maternity package (delivery package, prenatal screening package, maternity combo) made in within the first four prenatal visits.
PRENATAL PROGRAM "YOGA EXPERIENCE FOR MOMS-TO-BE"
The Hospital holds a Yoga Experience Class periodically once a month to help expectant mothers improve their health for an easier birth as well as achieving an easy and comfortable delivery. The class is directly taught by Yoga House expert instructor.
- Date & time: 8:30 AM, Saturday, 24th October 2020.
- Revenue: Level 4, Auditorium, City International Hospital
Prenatal yoga as a form of childbirth preparation can be very helpful in preparing for labor and delivery
" Yoga Experience for Moms-to-be" Program schedule
8:30 – 9:00
Guest registration and welcome
9:00 – 9:45
Yoga class experience
9:45 – 10:00
Introducing about Yoga House and its courses
10:00 – 10:20
Hospital tour: Obstetrics department
10:20 – 11:00
Giveaway: delivery gift baskets and maternity service consultations at CIH
Yoga Experience for Prenatal Moms and Their Babies taught by Yoga House expert instructor.
Also in the program, CIH invites all expectant parents to take on our Obstetrics/Gynecology Department Tour (Level 9) after Yoga practice so that new parents can experience the space and environment of postpartum care. After your visit, each expectant Mom will receive an attractive New Mom Gift Basket, in which includes:
- 1 set of Bath Hooded Towel and Washcloths for Newborn
- 1 Pack of Newborn Diapers
- 1 Postpartum diaper for pregnant mothers after baby's birth
- 1 Shampoo Bag for Baby
- 1 Bottle Cleaning Bag
- 1 Laundry Detergent Bag for Baby
- 1 Parents’ Craft Handbook provided by Ob/Gyn Department, City International Hospital.
Choose 1 to register for the Program:
- Phone: 0963 255 134
For appointment or more information& the services provided by OB/GYN Department, please contact: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8424- 8402
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan), Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/
Always consult your doctor regarding any concern about your health. Your doctor will be in the best position to give the appropriate medical advice. For suspected undesirable drug reaction and seek medical attention immediately.