- Also, people in these cases should call the hotlines:
1900.9095 (Ministry of Health);
0905.108.844 (Center for Disease Control in Da Nang City);
0969.082.115 / 0949.396.115 (Hanoi Disease Control Center) to provide phone numbers for people who have had close contact with them.
- Make an online health declaration at https://tokhaiyte.vn or download the NCOVI application from https://ncovi.vn and regularly update your health status.
- Install the Bluezone application to be warned of infection risks: http://www.bluezone.gov.vn.
In the face of the complicated situation of COVID-19 epidemic in Vietnam, the Ministry of Health recommends that every citizen take the initiative, proactively and coordinate the implementation of COVID-19 epidemic prevention and control measures:
1. Wear a mask when outdoors, when participating in public transportation.
2. Wash your hands often with soap and water or wash your hands with hand sanitizer.
3. Limit going to public places, crowded areas. Limiting crowded people when not needed.
4. Install Bluezone application to be warned of COVID-19 infection, help protect yourself and your family: https://www.bluezone.gov.vn
Source The Ministry of Health