Dr. Tho is an experienced dermatologist for over than 27 years treating a wide variety of skin problems, so he is able to perform the full range of dermatology procedures, basic techniques in skin care including the latest surgical techniques when necessary.
Dr. Le Duc Tho has spent years working in major hospitals and gaining extensive experience with differing dermatologic diseases and conditions. He can evaluate your skin condition and help you with an effective treatment plan.
Academic Titles- Ranks: Medical Doctor
- 1981 – 1991: Dermatologist – Health Service Tien Giang Province.
- 1992 – 1998: Head of Medical Supervisor Office - Health Insurance HCMC
- 3/2011 –04/2010: Dermatologist, Hoan My Saigon Hospital I
- 4/2010 – 11/2011: CEO, Hoan My Saigon Hospital
- 12/2011 – 10/2012: CEO and Dermatologist, Hoan My Saigon Hospital I
- 11/2012 – 6/2016: Dermatologist, Outpatient Department – Hoan My Saigon Hospital, Phu Nhuan District
- 7/2016 – 12/2017: Dermatologist and Medical Director, City International Clinic.
- 12/2017 – present: Dermatologist, City International Hospital
- 1980: Medical Doctor, University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 1994: Health Insurance Management Certificate, Vietnam Health Insurance-Hanoi.
- 1997: Applied Informatics, HCMC University’s College of Education.
- 1997: Formation professionnelle consacrée à l’Assurance Maladie - Fédération Française des Sociétés d'Assurance (FFSA) – Paris, France.
- 2012: Certificate of "Laser Applications In Medicine" - Institute of Biomedical Physics.
- 2015: Chief Executive Officer Certification - PACE Institute of Management – HCMC.
- 2015: "Basic techniques in skin care" - Hospital of Dermato-Venereology HCMC.
- 2016: Hospital Management Program - Public Health Institute HCMC.