- Current Practice: Department of Pediatrics of City International Hospital (CIH)
- Qualification(s) Medical degree, Level I Specialization in Pediatrics
Dr. Nguyen Xuan Tai is a young talented pediatrician with years experience working at Children's Hospital 1 and Children's Hospital of Ho Chi Minh City with a specialty of active resuscitation and anti-toxic physician. Graduated from General Practice since 2014, Doctor Tai continues to study Level I Specialization in Pediatrics. With youth, passion and continuous learning, intensive research in Pediatrics, Dr. Tai has and will successfully treat many pediatric patients with common and complex illnesses.
From October 7, 2019, Dr. Nguyen Xuan Tai has joined working at City International Hospital, Pediatrics Department.
2. Specialty Areas
- Pediatric Emergency Resuscitation.
- Pediatric examination.
- Immunization examinations and consultation.
- Emergency endotracheal (ET) intubation in children -
- Thoracentesis / pneumothorax.
- Suction / drainage of pleural fluid.
- Central venous catheter placement.
3. Work experience
- 2014: GP
- 2015 - 2017: Children's Hospital I
- 2017 - 2019: Ho Chi Minh City Children's Hospital
- 2019 - present: City International Hospital (CIH)
4. Professional Qualifications
- 2004: Medical Degree, Phạm Ngọc Thạch University of Medicine
- 2010: Level I Specialization in Neuro-surgery, Phạm Ngọc Thạch University of Medicine
- 2018: Immunizationand Vaccine Safety Certificate
- Member of the patient safety network, quality management department.
- Member of the medical record monitoring team directly under the integrated planning
6. Work hours
|Week days||Morning hours||Afternoon hours|
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|