With the ingenuity and intelligence, experience in management as well as management, City International Hospital's Board of Directors would like to wish Dr. Thi Hung a lot of achievements and contribute to the hospital. International City is growing bigger and stronger.
Graduated from the University of Medicine and Pharmacy since 1979, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Hung has 40 years of experience, is a senior doctor specializing in Neurology and more than 30 years of experience in leadership and management of large hospitals in and foreign. Dr. Hung used to be the captain - Director of Nguyen Tri Phuong Hospital from 2007-2014.
Dr. Nguyen Thi Hung is known as a highly specialized, dedicated physician and has many years of experience in the examination and treatment of neurological specialties. He has many years of training and working at prestigious medical universities in France, USA, Singapore ...
Assoc.Prof. Dr. Nguyen Thi Hung was the first doctor to apply Botulinum toxin technology for Movement Disorders in 1998 and Parkinson's Disease (Deep Brain Stimulation) Program in 2012.
- 1979: Medical Degree, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 2000: Associate Professor of Neurology, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- Resident Physician, Neurologist, Lille Medical Center, Roger Salengro Hospital, France, 1992-1993
- Parkinson's disease and Botulinum toxin, Center for Movement Disorders, Irvine University, California, 1996.
- Movement Disorder Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard, USA, 2000.
- Hospital management, National University of Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City, 2007.
- Hospital Management, Singapore Management University, Singapore, 2008.
- 1979 - 1987: Senior Consultant, Intensive Care and Neurology Department, Nguyen Tri Phuong Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 1992-1993: Lille Medical Center, Roger Salengro Hospital, France.
- 1996: Center for Movement Disorders, Irvine University, California.
- 2000: Movement Disorder Center, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Harvard, USA.
- 1987 - 2003: Head of Neurology Department, Nguyen Tri Phuong Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 2003 - 2006: Deputy Director, Nguyen Tri Phuong Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 2007: National University of Singapore, Ho Chi Minh City.
- 2007 - 2014: Director, Nguyen Tri Phuong Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
- 2014 - 2019: Senior Consultant in Neurology and Deputy Medical Director, FV Hospital.
- 2019 - present: Medical Director, City International Hospital.
- Commissioner of ASEAN Neurological Association (ASNA) .
- Member of the American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- Former Vice President of Chi Minh City Society of Neurology
- Former Head of Neurological Department, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine
- President of Ho Chi Minh City Association of Pain and Vice President of Vietnam Association of Pain.
Assoc.Prof.Dr.Nguyen Phi Hung's work schedule
- Parkinson disease.
- Motor disorders, anxiety disorders.
- And many other specialized pathology neurology.
|Monday||7:30 - 11:30||-|
|Friday||7:30 - 11:30||-|
For appointment or more information about medical services provided by City International Hospital
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- FB page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity