Deputy Medical Director
- Specialty area(s) General Internal Medicine, Hepatitis
- Academic Rank(s) Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Philosophy, Associate Professor.
Carrying a solid medical knowledge background with more than 35 years in experiencing in Internal Medicine research and Hospital Management, Assoc.Prof.Dr. Tran Quang Binh has been holding the key role in managing and administering CIH healthcare system since July 2016. In 2003, Dr. Binh was awarded “The Good Physician Award” by President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam and titled Associate Professor from the National Council of Professor in 2012.
- 1982 - 1990: Treating Doctor, Malaria Research Department, Cho Ray Hospital
- 1990 - 1996: Head of Malaria Research Department, Cho Ray Hospital
- 1996 - 2003: Head of Infection Department, Cho Ray Hospital
- 2003 - 6/2016: Department head of Tropical Diseases and resuscitation unit for emergency department, Cho Ray Hospital
- 2009 - 6/2016: Deputy Director of Training Center - medical guidelines
- 7/2016 - now: Deputy Director of Internal Medicine and Head of Inpatient Department, City International Hospital
- 1981: Medical Doctor - University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 1987: Medical Specialist Grade I - University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 1996: Ph.D. in Internal Medicine - University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 2012: Awarded Associate Professor of Internal Medicine.
2003, awarded “The Good Physician Award” by President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|