A health seminar organized in collaboration with Vietbank and City International Hospital focuses on about the benefits of early diagnosis and detection of cancer greatly increasing the chances of successful treatment.
- Topic “A troubling rise of the liver cancer's incidence in young adults”
- Feature speaker: Assoc.Prof.Dr. Nguyen Tan Cuong - Medical Director, City International Hospital
- Date: 12 September 2019 @ 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
- Location : 7th Floor, Vietbank Office Building - Lim Tower II - 62A Cach Mang Thang Tam street , Ward 6, District 3, HCM City
- Register online at: http://bit.ly/hoi-thao-suc-khoe-cung-vietbankvisa
Register online at: http://bit.ly/hoi-thao-suc-khoe-cung-vietbankvisa
According to the World Health Organization WHO, in Asia, South Korea has the highest incidence of cancer (313), ranked 13th on the world cancer map; the second is Singapore (282, ranked 42 in the world); Japan ranked third (248, 43rd in the world); China ranked 9th in Asia and 68 in the world with the rate of 202 / 100,000 people.
In Southeast Asia, Singapore has the highest incidence of cancer, followed by the Philippines (163, 89th place in the world); Thailand is at 92 position in the world (152); 4th region is Laos (154, 97 position in the world).
Vietnam ranked 99/185 countries and territories with the cancer rate of 151.4 / 100,000 people, ranked 19th in Asia and 5th in Southeast Asia. In 2015, Vietnam ranked 107 and at 2013, 108.
- Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/