Dr. Thanh graduated from Can Tho University of Medicine and Pharmacy on July 2013. By February 2019, Dr. Thanh obtained a doctor degree with Specialist 1 Anesthesia, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine. During nearly 10 years of working and studying, Dr. Thanh has contributed a lot to medicine in general and in the field of resuscitation anesthesia in particular.
City International Hospital wishes Dr. Thanh always happy and successful in life. Especially the mission of high quality healthcare for patients.
- 9/2014 - 05/2015: Doctor of Anesthesia and resuscitation at Can Tho City Obstetrics Hospital.
- 08/2015 - 01/2020: Anesthesiologist at Gia Dinh People's Hospital HCMC.
- 04/2021 - Now: Doctor of Anesthesiology at City International Hospital.
- July 2013: Graduated from Medical College, Can Tho University of Medicine.
- February 2019: Specialist degree level I Anesthesia and resuscitation at Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University.
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THURS||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|
- Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
- Operator: (+8428) 6280 3333, ext. 0
- 24/7 Emergency: (+8428) 6290 1155
- Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/
- Fan page: https://www.facebook.com/BenhVienQuocTeCity/
Always consult your doctor regarding any concern about your health. Your doctor will be in the best position to give the appropriate medical advice. For suspected undesirable drug reaction and seek medical attention immediately.