- Current Practice: Department of Neurological Surgery of City International Hospital (CIH)
- Specialty(ies) cerebrovascular disorders and skull base surgery
- Qualification(s) Medical degree, Level II Specialization in Neurological surgery
Dr. Le Trong Nghia is a neurosurgeon who focuses on the treatment of illnesses involving the brain, spine and peripheral nerves. He has extensive surgical and nonsurgical training and experience treating brain and spinal cord tumors, brain aneurysms and vascular malformations, brain and spinal trauma, stroke and degenerative problems of the spine. Dr. Le Trong Nghia has a special interest in brain tumors and aneurysms as well as minimally invasive spine surgery and disc replacement.
2. Scope of Practice
|Non-Surgical Procedure||Surgical Procedure|
3. Work experience
- 2005 - 2006: Residency, Neurosurgeon, Gia Dinh People's Hospital.
- 2006 - 2019: Neurosurgeon, Gia Dinh People's Hospital.
- 2019 - Present: Neurosurgeon, City International Hospital (CIH)
4. Professional Qualifications
- 2004: Medical Degree, HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 2010: Level I Specialization in Neuro-surgery, HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Vietnam.
- 2018: Level II Specialization in Neuro-surgery, HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Vietnam.
5. Work hours
|Week days||Morning hours||Afternoon hours|
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|