City International Hospital develops a welcoming international quality standards Pediatrics Department which commensurate with expectations of a modern hospital with dedicated play areas, friendly doctors and attractive consultant rooms, to provide improved medical services for young patients. We meet the demand of high quality Medical Treatment and also our qualified experts provide the latest treatments for your child, while focusing on keeping your family comfortable in a safe and child-friendly healthcare environment.
We Provide medical and surgical treatments for children 15 and under. Through our many years of pediatric experience both in general pediatrics and advanced pediatrics, our highly skilled medical doctors have spent years of experience local, domestic, and international training courses, skilled as well as years.
Nursing staff are well-trained in childcare techniques. Facilitated with a good lightning system to ensure brightness, we wish to create “a safe and child-friendly healthcare environment", including dedicated childcare places and play spaces. Additionally, nutrition plans are tailored to the age group's nutritional needs for quality, quantity, as well as the needs for your child's condition and treatment.
Under charge of Dr. Nguyen Bach Hue II, Pediatrician with her 30 years working experience at Children's Hospital, has successfully helped in focusing on the health and disease impact of infants, children and adolescents, and its diagnosis, treatment and prevention strategies, especially patients with serious illness in Emergency and Rehabilitation. Dr. Nguyen Bach Hue also has worked on many greatly appreciated scientific researches, nationally and internationally recognized as: Am. J. Trop. Med. Hy; PloS Neglected Tropical Disease; The New England Journal of Medicine ...
- Neonatal Pediatrics: Prenatal Diagnosis for Congenital Malformations and Genetic Disorders, Pre-discharge screening, Schedule Follow-up Visits and Immunizations to Stay on Track.
- General pediatrics: General examination and Vaccination, treatment of common childhood illnesses.
- Pediatric Specialties: Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Urology, Neurology, Cardiology, Pulmonology.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine and intensive care: respiratory failure, circulatory failure, neurological resuscitation ...
- Using Healthcare Technology to Support Quality of Treatment: Hemofiltration, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy, Color Doppler Ultrasound, Bedside Radiography, Electrophysiology, Pediatric Electrocardiography, and Pediatric Physiotherapy.
- Medical and surgical treatment of congenital health problems in children.
- Antenatal counselling for fetus congenital malformations, particularly the urinary system and the digestive tract. Parents are instructed what to do..
- Pediatric surgery: abdominal surgery, Urologic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery, and future thoracic and cardiac surgery .
- Surgical treatment of intestinal obstruction and disorders atrophy of the vitelline duct, intestinal obstruction, Neonatal bowel obstruction.
- Surgical treatment of gastrointestinal non-urgent defects, such as Hirsch sprung disease, atrophy of bile duct, bile duct cysts....
- Consultations and treatments for all diseases and disorders of the urinary tract, child genitalia such as circumcision, inguinal hernia, esophagus, hidden testis, low urinary retention, water retention and other sexual dysfunction in men and women, cases of gender ambiguity.
For appointment or more information about the services provided by Pediatrics Department, please contact:
Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8035 or 8036
Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8164
Patient service: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8158 or 8191
🏥 Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall
Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
🔎 Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/