City International Hospital offers a full range of standard endoscopic diagnostic and therapeutic procedures carried out throughout the hospital for inpatients and outpatients.
Endoscopy Department is fully equipped with advanced facilities for endoscopic diagnostics and sedative endoscopic procedures. With modern sedation and careful monitoring the great majority of patients will feel comfortable during the procedure. CIH Endoscopy department is committed to protecting the privacy, comfort and safety of our patients within our practice
- Automatic endoscope reprocessor (AER) for low temperature washing and high level disinfection of flexible endoscopes that meets international standard.
- Biopsy and other equipment are sterilized by EO (ETHYLENE OXIDE) and plasma to prevent cross-contamination.
- Endoscopy, Before the Endoscopy /After the endoscopy, all laundry machinery is separate from patient care areas
- Modern endoscopy systems that obtain high image quality to help physicians can see exactly what's going on inside a patient's body
- Carbon dioxide is used in laparoscopy reduces basal ileus.
- Nurse Call System in all patient rooms and bathrooms to enable fast and direct hospital communication, transform healthcare workflows, and drive efficiencies – to get the right care, to the right patient, at the right time.
1 / Digestive endoscopy
Diagnostic digestive endoscopy:
- Gastroscopy: Local anesthesia, General Anesthesia, Regional Anesthesiology,, Pediatric Endoscopy, Helicobacter Pylori Tests
- Anal Endoscopy, Colonoscopy, Spinal cord Endoscopy and sigmoidoscopy
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
Therapeutic digestive endoscopy:
Therapeutic gastroscopy: Endoscopic control of upper gastrointestinal bleeding, Polyp Removal, stenting of the esophagus / stomach / duodenum, narrowing and hemorrhoids after hemorrhoidectomy
ERCP treatment: Gravel Removal Methods,stone removal, biliary strictures endoscopic treatment, Biliary Stent Placement.
2 / Bronchoscopy
- Diagnostic bronchoscopy
- Therapeutic bronchoscopy
- Bronchoscopy with Transbronchial Biopsy
- Bronchial polyp removal
3/ Urea Breath Test for H. pylori
For appointment or more information about the services provided by Endoscopy Department, please contact:
Operator: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8035 or 8036
Nurse Station: (8428) 6280 3333, ext. 8256
🏥 Address: No. 3, 17A Street, Binh Tri Dong B Ward, Binh Tan Dist. (Next to AEON Mall
Binh Tan). Ho Chi Minh City.
🔎 Website: https://cih.com.vn/en/