Title: Internist - Respiratory Specialist
Dr. Hoang Chan Phuong has a wide range of valuable clinical experiences in diagnosis and treatment respiratory diseases. After her graduation in 2004, Dr. Phuong started working at Gia Dinh People Hospital for many years as a full time doctor. During this time, she had improved her medical knowledge specialized in respiration by attending a master degree course in Pulmonology at HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
Academic titles - Ranks: Doctor of Medicine, Master of Science
- 2005 – 2012: Doctor, Respiratory and Musculoskeletal Medicine – Rheumatology Department, Gia Dinh People hospital
- 05/2010 – 10/2012: Part time doctor, General Internal medicine, Vu Anh International General Hospital
- 2013 – present: Doctor, Respiratory, City International Hospital, HCMC
- 2004: Doctor of General Medicine, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine
- 2010: Completion of the course "Diagnosing and treating sleep apnea syndrome and cardiovascular disease”
- 2011: Master of Medicine in Pulmonology, HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 2011: Certificate in Bronchoscopy at Pham Ngoc Thach Hospital
- 02/2012: Update on respiratory disease diagnosis and treatment process from ATS to ERS and APSR 2011
- 2015 - 2016: Completion of the 2-year course "The method of diagnosis and treatment of lung diseases of the University of Medicine and Pharmacy in collaboration with the University in France.
- 03/2018: Certificate of Continuing Medical Education in Advanced Endoscopic Diagnosis and Treatment of Lung Cancer.
- 2015: Workshop Reporter: "Lung cancer Screening " at City International Hospital
- 2016: Research Reporter presenting a clinical case study of “Tuberculosis presenting as endobronchial tumor ", City International Hospital Science Conference and HCMC Respiratory Conference
- 2017: Research Reporter presenting a research topic of "Morphological Characteristics of flexible bronchoscopy in Patients at CIH from December 2013 to September 2017", City International Hospital Science Conference.
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|