Title: Director of Health Services and External Affairs
With more than 14 years working at Children's Hospital N. 1 in Ho Chi Minh City, Dr. Tran Thi My Loan has extensive experience in the diagnosis and treatment of pediatric diseases and especially neonatal (more than 10 years of work in the neonatal department). Doctor Loan also participated in the process of researching and teaching for doctors in the South West hospitals about neonatal physiology. She even has 10 years working in the field of healthcare in the United States.
From July 2012, Dr. Tran Thi My Loan took the position of Deputy Director of External Affairs at City International Hospital.
From April 2018, Doctor Tran Thi My Loan took on the role of Director of Medical - External Affairs at City International Hospital.
Academic titles - Ranks: Level I Specialist in Pediatrics
- 1986 - 1990: Doctor of Emergency Department at Children's Hospital I
- 1990 - 1991: Doctor of Internal Medicine Department at Children's Hospital 1
- 1991 - 2000: Doctor of Neonatology Department at Children's Hospital 1
- 2001 - 2005: Orthopedic Clinic - Oklahoma - USA
- 2005 - 2010: Treatment and care provider for the elders in Palo Alto, CA, USA
- 4/2011 - 07/2012: Director of Medical Services at the Hi-tech Health care Park – Hoa Lam - Shangrila
- 07/2012 - 04/2018: Deputy Director of External Affairs at City International Hospital
- 04/2018 - now: Director of Medical - External Affairs at City International Hospital
- 1986: Graduated Pediatrician at the Leningrad Pediatric Institute - Soviet Union (now St. Petersburg)
- 1995: Graduated Specialist I of Pediatrics, University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Ho Chi Minh City
- 1997: Studied on clinical training, resuscitating treatment in Bangkok - Thailand
- 2003: Completion of USMLE (the United States Medical Licensing Examination) - equivalent to a medical doctor in the United States
- 2005: Licensed to perform medical billing and coding.
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|