Title: Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology Department
Graduated from Ho Chi Minh City University of Medicine and Pharmacy in 1997 and successfully completed her Master degree in 2004, Dr. Xuyen has been working for more than 30 years specializing in Obstetrics and becoming the key person of Obstetrics and Gynecology department at many leading hospitals in Vietnam such as Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine and Hung Vuong Hospital and right now City International Hospital.
Academic titles - Ranks: Doctor of Medicine, Master of Science
- 1987 – 2004: Doctor of Emergency Department, Obstetrical & Gynecological diseases Department of Hung Vuong Hospital. Lecturer at Ho Chi Minh City Health Care Training Center
- 2004 – 2007: Deputy Director of Service-Obstetrics at Hung Vuong Hospital.
- 2004 – 2013: Deputy Chairwoman of Obstetrics Pham Ngoc Thach Medical College
- From 2013-present: Head of Obstetrics & Gynecology Department of City International Hospital, Ho Chi Minh City
- Graduated from Ho Chi Minh City Medicine & Pharmacy University in 1987.
- Master of Medicine at Ho Chi Minh City Medicine & Pharmacy University in 2004.
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|