Title: Head of Anesthesia & ICU Department
With more than 25 years of experience in the anesthesia area, and with the knowledge of pain relief methods for patients, Dr. Dao Thi My Van has worked in major hospitals such as Children's Hospital 2, FV Hospital, City International Hospital as the head of the palliative care unit.
Academic Titles - Ranks: Master of Physicians, Doctor of Medicine
- 1992 - 2005: Physician at Children's Hospital 2
- 2005 - 2012: FVC Specialists in Mentoring, Mitigation
- 2013 - 2015: Head of Department of Rehabilitation, FV Hospital
- 2016 - 02/2018: Deputy General Department of General Surgery, City International Hospital
- 02/2018-present: Medical Director of City International Hospital.
- 1985 - 1991: graduated from General Hospital, University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 1992 - 1993: Graduation Certificate in Anesthesia & amp; Back, University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 1996 - 1997: Specialization in Anesthesia - Rehabilitation, University of Reims Champagne Ardenne, France
- 1995 - 1998: Advanced Research in Anesthesia - Resuscitation, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine and Paris VI University.
- 2002 - 2004: Master of Medicine, University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 12/2012: Certificate of participation in the Annual Scientific Conference 2012, Association of Urgent Care Medicine City
- 04/2013: Certificate of attendance at the National XIV National Conference on Emergencies, Important Care and Antidote Health, Vietnam Association for Emergent and Antiviral Care.
- 06/2013: Certificate of participation in intestinal science conferences Nutrition for ICU, Association of Urgent Care Medicine City
- 08/2013: General Ultrasound Certificate, Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine
- 09/2013: Certificate of participation in scientific seminars Strategies for a variety of antibiotics, the Association of Urgent Medical Care Ho Chi Minh City
- 11/2013: CMI - Community of Pneumonia, University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 12/2013: Certificate of participation in scientific conferences on intensive care, anesthetist Vietnam.
- 03/2014: Certificate of participation from 8 Asian RTI Forum, Faculty of Medicine, University of Indonesia