Dr. Tran Thi Mai Thy has over 13 years of experience working at 115 People's Hospital, extensively in the field of epilepsy, electroencephalography, cerebral vascular disease.
Academic titles-ranks: Doctor of Medicine, Master of Science
- 1/2013 - 01/2015: M.D., Internal Medicine (Endocrinology - Gastroenterology -Nephrology- Neurology - Cardiology), 115 People's Hospital, HCMC
- 02/2005 - 2016: Physician, National Institute of Neurology, 115 People's Hospital, HCMC
- 8/2016 - Present: Neurologist, City International Hospital
- 12/2002: M.D., Pham Ngoc Thach University of Medicine, Ho Chi Minh City
- 06/2013: Graduated from the ASTON University in cooperation with HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- 11/2013: Master of Neurology, HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|