Title: Deputy Medical Director in charge of Internal Medicine Section
- With 35-year-solid medical knowledge background and experience of doing research and treatment in Internal Medicine and over 25 year experience in Hospital Management, Dr. Binh, MD, PhD, Assoc.Professor has been holding the key role in managing and administering CIH healthcare system since July 2016.
- 2012, successfully earned the Title of Associate Professor from the National Council of Professor Title
- 2003, awarded “The Good Physician Award” by President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
Academic Titles- Ranks: Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Philosophy, Associate Professors.
- 1982 - 1990: Treating Doctor, Malaria Research Department, Cho Ray Hospital
- 1990 - 1996: Head of Malaria Research Department, Cho Ray Hospital
- 1996 - 2003: Head of Infection Department, Cho Ray Hospital
- 2003 - 6/2016: Department head of Tropical Diseases and resuscitation unit for emergency department, Cho Ray Hospital
- 2009 - 6/2016: Deputy Director of Training Center - medical guidelines
- 7/2016 - now: Deputy Director of Internal Medicine and Head of Inpatient Department, City International Hospital
- 1981: Medical Doctor - University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 1987: Medical Specialist Grade I - University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 1996: Ph.D. in Internal Medicine - University of Medicine and Pharmacy
- 2012: Awarded Associate Professor of Internal Medicine.
2003, awarded “The Good Physician Award” by President of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|