Title: Head of Orthopaedic Department
Specialty: Orthopaedics and Traumatology
With more than 30 years of experience in Orthopaedics and Traumatology, Dr. Pham Chi Lang has been teaching at HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University, National University’s Medical Department as well as contributed his hard work at major hospitals such as Cho Ray Hospital, HCMC Orthopedic Hospital, FV Hospital. Furthermore, Dr. Pham Chi Lang has also been abroad for his medical career in Bordeaux, France and San Diego, California, USA.
Academic title-Rank: Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Philosophy
- 1986 - 1993: Lecturer in Orthopaedics, HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy, while working in Cho Ray Hospital as an Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- 1993 - 2002: Orthopedic Doctor, HCMC Orthopedic Hospital
- 1994 - 1995: Internship, Dax Hospital, Bordeaux, France
- 1999 - 1999: Fellowship, University of California, San Diego, USA
- 2002 - 2013: Orthopedic Doctor, FV Hospital
- 2013 - present:
- Head of Orthopaedic department, City International Hospital
- Lecturer of Orthopedic Department of Pham Ngoc Thach Medical University
- Lecturer of Surgery department of HCMC National University
- 1980 - 1986: M.D. from Medical University of Medicine and Pharmacy, specialized in Orthopaedic specialty
- 1994 - 1995: Internship in Orthopaedics, Medical University of Bordeaux 2, France.
- 06 - 09/1999: Orthopedic Trauma Specialty training at the University of California, San Diego, USA
- 2000 - 2002: Master of Othopaedics, University of Medicine and Pharmacy of HCMC
- 2011: Ph.D. in Orthopedics at University of Medicine and Pharmacy of HCMC
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|