Title: Director of OPD clinic and service
Dr. Le Minh Quang has nearly 20 years experienced in diagnosis and treatment of internal medical diseases, especially diseases related to hepatitis and diabetes. He also graduated with the distinction in Master Science of Diabetology, Cardiff University, UK
Academic Titles - Ranks: General Practitioner - MSc in Diabetes (UK)
- 09/1999 - 03/2002: International Medical Centre of Alain Carpentier Foundation - Heart Institute.
- April 2002 - November 2005: International SOS Clinic
- November 2005 - 3/2018: FV Hospital.
- 4/2018 - present: Consultant physician in general practice with a special interest in diabetes, City International Hospital.
- Medical doctor, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- MSc in Diabetes, Cardiff University, UK.
- Inter-university Diploma in HIV and viral hepatitis diseases, Segalene University, Bordeaux, France and HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Inter-university Diploma in Surgical & Internal Emergencies, Nantes University, France and HCMC University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Post-graduate Certificate in Cardiology and ECG, Hue University of Medicine and Pharmacy.
- Post-graduate Certificate in Genetics, University of Exeter, UK.
University of Cardiff's highest honor in MSc Diabetes with the research topic " The effects of testosterone replacement therapy on cardiovascular events in hypogonadal men with type 2 diabetes - A systematic review ” and approved to publish on The British Journal of Diabetes, the official journal of the Association of British Clinical Diabetologists.
|MON||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|TUE||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|WED||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|THU||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|FRI||7:30 - 11:30||13:00 - 16:30|
|SAT||7:30 - 11:30||OFF|