City International Hospital (CIH) was established in January, 2014 with 21 clinical and Para clinical specialties such as Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Surgery, Cardiology, Otolaryngology, Ophthalmology, Urology, Cancer, and Gastroenterology, etc. Our teams of national and international health care professionals with years of experience directly taking charge of our medical specialties, making CIH expectedly a perfect place for medical education and training, Health Research and Development of Human Resources assessing Hi-Tech Implementation in “Hoa Lam – Shangri La” Healthcare Industry.
MODERN HEALTHCARE INFRASTRUCTURE
City International Hospital has a total of 320 beds with all kinds of rooms from Standard quad to Superior. All boarding rooms are designed to ensure patient comfort and safety. Our dedicated team of qualified doctors and well-trained nurses will provide patients with best services during treatment.
Medical room equipment
- Medical Gas Systems Installation
- Lighting system and medical equipment
- Fully-Electric Hospital Beds
- Individual air-conditioning system
- Private bathroom
- Premium Personal Care Kit
- Private TV
- Free Internet access
Wishing to bring in the most effective treatments, City International Hospital always plays a pioneering role in investing in modern equipment:
- CT Scanner
- Hologic Bone Densitometer
- Control Monitors
Putting our patients first
Our motto is "Putting patients first," City International Hospital always provides the best medical services and best offers serving the Diverse Needs of all patients as well as creating a comfortable and friendly environment.
Meeting the Health Care Needs
- City International Hospital is the first international hospital is noted for being heavily equipped with high-tech equipment with an area of approximately 38 hectares
- 320 beds
- 36 clinics
- 8 Laboratories and 10 Operating rooms
- 7 VIP rooms, 21 first class rooms and 10 standard rooms (twin and quad room)
- 24 beds in Active Recovery Unit
- 12 baby cots in Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- 10 beds in Isolation Unit
- All clinics and treatment areas are centrally located in within one building to facilitate better mobility.
- Emergency services and testing 24/7
Located in the heart of Binh Tan District - the western gateway of Ho Chi Minh City towards Mekong Delta
- 30 minutes from Tan Son Nhat Airport
- 28 minutes from District 8 Bus Station on Vo Van Kiet Street
- 15 minutes from Cho Lon on Kinh Duong Vuong street
- 05 minutes from Western Bus Station (or Mien Tay Bus Station)
Besides meeting patients’ facilities diverse needs in facilities, City International Hospital also ensure to deliver services which meet the diverse rights of our patients and service users.
Starting July 1st, 2016, the initial medical examination and treatment for patients with health insurance are available at CIH. When participating in health insurance, customers not only receive full benefits but also High-Quality Health Care Environment based on international standards such as:
- Peace of Mind - Checkup and treatment a team of highly skilled doctors, professors, senior consultants (or specialists) from major hospitals.
- Modern medical equipment specialized for fast and accurate results.
- Applying international procedures and standards on patient safety.
Excellent medical services
International City Hospital is committed to bringing the best quality of medical services to clients through quality assurance programs that are closely monitored inter and intra-hospital. Additionally, City International Hospital is constantly striving to meet the diverse needs of our clients in order to ensure the safety and effectiveness relates to how well a treatment works in practice.